Stephen Keshi will return to take charge of Nigeria following lengthy contractual talks, says Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) president Amaju Pinnick, BBC reports. The 53-year-old, who initially took charge of the team in November 2011, has been offered a new two-year deal. His previous contract ran out after last year’s World Cup in Brazil, where Nigeria reached the second round stage. During his first spell in charge, Keshi won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations. “The NFF executive committee met on Wednesday and finally approved the recommendation of the technical committee for Keshi to continue as the country’s coach,” said Pinnick. “We believe he deserves to continue and we expect him to sign this new contract in the coming days.” Keshi has been tasked to meet several targets and that the deal will be off if he does not agree. He is also required to sign a code of conduct and expected to work in line with the NFF technical committee.
Na wao! I thought Amaju will bring something different. Goodluck to you guys sha.