Your sports news domain. Sometimes we do cover sundry Breaking News.
- Victor Moses started for Chelsea and scored the winner at they beat Tottenham 2 – 1 at home at the Stamford Bridge. He was replaced in the 81st minute by Ivanovic.
- Victor Anichebe started for Sunderland and played full time as lost away 2 – 0 to Liverpool at the Anfield.
- Kelechi Iheanacho was an unused substitute for Manchester City as they beat Burnley 2 – 1 away at the Turf Moor.
- Alex Iwobi was an unused substitute for Arsenal as they beat Bournemouth 3 – 1 at home at the Emirates Stadium.
- Ahmed Musa came in at the 78th minute for Leicester as they lost 2 – 1 away to Watford at the Vicarage Road.
- Odion Ighalo came on for Watford in the 56th minute as they lost 1 – 0 to Stoke City at home at the Vicarage Road.
- Isaac Success was not selected for Watford’s game against Stoke City while Mikel Obi was also not selected for Chelsea’s game against Tottenham.