- Alex Iwobi came on for Arsenal in the 69th minute when he replaced Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. He went on to score Arsenal’s 3rd goal in the 75th minute as the beat Stoke City 3 – 1 at home at the Emirates Stadium.
- Victor Moses started for Chelsea as they beat West Brom 1 – 0 at home at the Stanford Bridge. He was replaced by Cesc Fabregas in the 74th minute.
- Kelechi Iheanacho started for Manchester City as they lost 2 – 4 to Leicester City away at the King Power Stadium. He was replaced by Yaya Toure in the 58th minute.
- Victor Anichebe started for Sunderland and played full time as they lost 0 – 3 to Swansea away at the Liberty Stadium.
- Ahmed Musa was an unused substitute for Leicester as they defeated Manchester City 4 – 2 at home at the King Power Stadium.
- Odion Ighalo was an used substitute for Watford as they beat Everton 3 – 2 at home at the Vicarage Road.
- Isaac Success was also an unused substitute for Watford as they beat Everton 3 – 2 at home at the Vicarage Road.
- Mikel Obi was not selected for Chelsea’s game against West Brom. Chelsea won 1 -0 at home at the Stanford Bridge.